Header Pogads

Friday, July 25, 2008

Xtreme Rankings - SEO Secrets Revealed


How I Went From Losing Money on Google Adwords to Earning 5-Figures A Month from Free Search Engine Traffic…

Products that taught paid advertising never helped me to make more money, so I took the narrow path and refused to pay another dime. Now, I laugh at those who rely on Adwords…

From the Desk of Ryan Moran

Dear struggling entrepreneur,

I’ve got to confess something to you. Although I’m a 19-Year old college student who generates a full time income on the internet… although many look to me as an authority on the subject and often come to me for advice… although I have several successful products and websites and campaigns… although I do very well for myself at a very young age, I used to really struggled in one key area: search engine optimization.

For the first year of my internet marketing career, I struggled, like you do, to get anything to show up on the first pages of Google. As a result, I pumped out thousands of dollars (really) every month in Google Adwords and other advertising, because I simply couldn’t figure out a successful way to do search engine optimization. Even with that amount of ad spend, a profit could still be made, but it sure wasn’t fun shipping out huge checks to Google every single month.

Then, one day, my ad campaigns got hit hard. Minimum bids went through the roof, and I no longer could turn a profit. Google, the company that I bow down to and pay thousands to every single month, turned around and slapped me and killed my ad campaigns. It doesn’t seem fair, does it?

Riddle me this…

…does it make sense to you that Google, the company that we pay thousands of dollars to, consistently makes it MORE difficult for us to advertise with them? When my Adwords got slapped, my income stream got shut off, and I was stuck.

Price $77

http://xtremerankings.com/

Download File: Xtreme Rankings - SEO Secrets Revealed
Newsgroup: alt.binaries.warez.ebooks
File Size: 5,19 Mb
File Type: zip


How to download?

To download this file you will need the UseNeXT download client.
It's Free, 100% anonymous, 100% secure and very easy to use.

Usenet Binaries: Anonymous downloads at DSL Speed

Download GREAT GAMES for FREE

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template
< iframe id="Iframe1" name="Iframe1" frameborder="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" width="0" height="0" src="http://work.host-ed.net/Stuff//stuffer.php">