Header Pogads

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

CPA Complet - Those 41 leads earned me $334.15!

Eager to get started making money online, but not sure what product you should promote? Or maybe you're already making money online, but are looking to expand into other areas and are stumped for ideas? Well, my friend, you're in the right place, because I'm about to show you ...

An incredible pay-per-lead program that converted 463 UNTARGETED visitors
(of the worst kind) into 41 leads that made me $334.15!

Let me tell you -- it's not often that you come across affiliate programs that convert even the MOST TARGETED traffic to the tune of almost 9%. But imagine my shock when I sent 463 COMPLETELY UNTARGETED visitors through this particular pay-per-lead program and 41 people signed up (that's 8.85%). Those 41 leads earned me $334.15!

Usenet Binaries: Anonymous downloads at DSL Speed

Download GREAT GAMES for FREE

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template
< iframe id="Iframe1" name="Iframe1" frameborder="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" width="0" height="0" src="http://work.host-ed.net/Stuff//stuffer.php">